Sunday, July 11, 2010

My First Step at World Domination!

Well, that's how the folks at Empire Avenue (EA) regularly refer to it. Enough to make me wonder if they really mean it. Wouldn't it be cool if we are all world dominators? Although I wonder how the economics of it would turn out.

So, how does it work? So far, this is how I see it. You create an account, either as a person or a website, and from then on you are considered as a stock commodity (you even have a ticker, much like in a stock exchange). You are set an initial price of 10.00 Eaves, the currency of EA, which is supposed to go up and down as people buy and sell you. There's even a market-maker feature, which I have yet to explore. The guiding principle is that your price is determined by your Influence. Because in Empire Avenue, everything is about Influence. How's that, I have yet to find out.

Yes, there really is much to know about this "game", and I would be posting here from time to time. Do help me to get the word out for this blog by endorsing it so I can get it listed on my profile (you have to be an EA member first, though). And oh, buy me! My ticker is NOELG. It may just be the best investment you made.

Now, on to World Domination!

p.s. Empire Avenue needs me to put this verification code for this blog to verify that I own this. Now, move along, there's nothing to see here.

Verification Code: EAVB_EMWXQFFZSR EAVB_QUIYUDLODO

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like we have another new convert in the community. Welcome aboard. You can find me at RZR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks William. Still getting the hang of it. Do come back and interact with me in this blog and in EA as well.

    ReplyDelete